Saturday, April 01, 2006

CGL's 40th Soprts Day!

well it's dat time of the year AGAIN??
sPortS daY!!!
well this year i din get to run at all!!! it's no fair.. make me go 4 all da extra practices n put me as reserve onli.. ceh!!
so jocelyn took me to school.. hahahaha.. pity all of them had to wear thier pinafol.. but since i got number so get to wear pj shirt! yay..
i cheer until no voice d la... but too bad this year blue din get first!! n also second!! v got third.. gonna get scolding d from my sir!!
well there's nth much d la.. after dat ate PizzA!! yummy.. too bad 4 all da runners who were taking part after break.. cannot eat!! muahahahahahah... like me last time.. c ppl eat onli.. cannot wat.. but this year is different.. ppl c me eat! ;)

like sarah said tGif!! n me too lurveeee fridays!! it's da day i always look forward too!! but time flies veri veri veri fast!! espically when ur taking major exams!1 like da form 3's n 5's!! agree with me??
can u imagine Pmr trails are in august that is 5 more months!! n Pmr is in october 7 months!! that is so super fast!! think 3 months have gone by d.. it's gonna be the end of da year soon... and then another year passing by.. haih..

nwy.. dun listen to me grumbling bout exams.. enjoy cuz....... it's.......
APRIL fOOL's DaY!!!!!

~bouncing off~
--M+ E = me!--

No comments: