Thursday, November 30, 2006

- untitled -

H.O.L.I.D.A.Y.S!

hhmmm.. i haven't got enough sleep at all during this whole holidays. i'm serious. i haven't slept passed 12 p.m d next morning. since d holidays started. how sad.

time is passing so super FAST!!! i'm serious. last time all d SPM-ers were toking bout spm comin n all those n guess wad. now it's gonna END! n d last time sarah told me she was gonna move it was like in September [ i dunno la?] n it's now gonna be a few more day's till she really leaves!! OMG!!! i'm so so so gonna miss her!!!! i mean so many things have passed. haih. soon results are gonna come out.

n i dunno y but this december seem's busier than other december's!! hahaha.. got so many events n things comin up. i still haven't finish with d christmas deco yet for youth. hannah u seriously need to help me. i can't think on my own!!! my mom n dad are leaving for austraila for their "honeymoon" hahahaha.. cuz me n my bro are not tagging along this time. dance n drama practice for OCOV have started.. n so many things more la.. i'm jus so poofed out!

oh well. but i'm sure GOD will give me d strength to do all this la.

n HAPPY BIRTHDAY to d december babies. u know who u are k. hahaha..

No comments: