Saturday, September 27, 2008

what i've been doing

. welcome to the world of ME! .

p:s// this post has way too many pics of me. HAHA!
i don't care!


I get bored easily these days. As in seriously. There's nothing to do at home!


My good friend the COMPUTER keeps me entertained! watching YouTube videos about

THEM
! yes THEM!

I've watched them like nobody's business! i laughed a lot at Joe , smiled a lot at Nick and have been amazed by Kevin's guitar skills!
so now when i have officially nothing to do, YouTube here I go! woohoo*

been watching a whole lot of TV then i normally do.
got addicted to TV again
The BEST Channel Award ; 712 . E-NEWS!


Been studying too but then,


I tend to fall asleep easily! HAHA
credits to who took this picture of me pigging in!


Thank you GOD for creating IPOD's
i dunno what i'll do w/o my green baby!


will be back with another update soon.
i'm going to watch my CHINA MASTERS now.
*woots
finally after olympics i get to see good badminton again!
Photobucket

27/9 : I HAD THE BEST DREAM EVER
still smiling and will always remember it!

nicole


No comments: