Sunday, October 05, 2008

a quick update w/ pictures


. my speakers are dead and gone! pathetic .

hello people!
holidays are ending. this is very depressing!
but oh well, life has to go on!
i can't wait for SPM to seriously finish!
my uncle arrived on monday and i finally got to meet my lil niece BABY SHANON!

yes, she's a GIRL!

NO, she's not a boy
even though she does look like one
Photobucket

she was seriously so C.U.T.E!
& she was trying to walk when she couldn't even crawl YET!
didn't manage to snap when she was smiling.


remember yi lin's god sister's baby
BABY DOROTHY
omg she's an absolute doll! just look at her!


my two darlings are doing just fine!
still getting into each others ears like nobody's business
but they're still wonderful to me!


MR FAT
is being very fat and tham chiak as usual.
but how can you resist not giving him food w/ those puppy eyes!?


on other matters,
i think i'm out of my brains already.
i'm starting not to hate selena gomez that much already.
i have no idea why but yea.

BUT,
if she ever dates nick jonas, i'm sorry lady! you're dead!
HAHAHAAHAHA!

i'm MAD!

although, i like seeing her with co-star of wizards of waverly place David Henrie
i think they two look cute together. haha
so yea she can go have him! :)
but NOT NICK JONAS!


YES,
DAVID HENRIE
is seriously some HOT STUFF!
check out his body ok.
like wtheck?!
Photobucket

my DC GAMES update will come soon
i freaking love them!
SIGHS*
Photobucket

i need to get my head in the game!
which is obviously STUDYING! haha

nicole

No comments: