Monday, December 15, 2008

hello beautiful


come on, do the POUT with me now :D

ANNUAL YOUTH CAMP
freed to follow
is tomorrow!

make sure I see all you people there :D

I did my own manicure that day and it looks horrible cause i really didn't bother much


& now it's Turquoise thank to SUPRGEON!


been going through my facebook and I came across these beautiful pictures!

BABY ELENA
she's a GAP baby man! wow!
I didn't even have GAP when I was a baby! LOL


she's really such a CUTIE man
this was @ 3-4 months old.
now's she damn pretty!
Photobucket

alamak! LOOK at that baby LARA!
FAINTS*
darn cute lah all of them!
Photobucket

the mothers and daughter!
I LOVE ALL OF THEM!
Photobucket

oh the yummy salmon!!!!!
I WANT!


take care people!
will be away for 5 awesome days with my GOD!
BYE!

No comments: