Friday, December 26, 2008

joy to the world!


. have yourself a merry little Christmas .

first things first :

as all you people already know, I'm leaving for that DUMB NATIONAL SERVICE this SUNDAY!
PLEASE do keep me in your prayers! It's really much appreciated!
I'm so gonna MISS all of you people out there!

THANK GOD i have my SIMONE ONG going with me!
- do u know we do EVERYTHING together!


my DEAREST SISTER that I'm gonna miss lots!
- pls pray that I can come down for Malaysia Open pls!

was on the WEBBIE with TIM just now!

You're ON AIR with US :D
Tim and his CAPTAIN AMERICA! LOL
- you're so LAMEEEEEE!!!


HAHA! it was FUN :D

25/12/08
CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION
@ Hydro Majestic Hotel

Oh, everybody was so pretty today! all dressed up!
went for the baptism today had service and then lunch there!

You better get a good look at me now!
- no more posts for 3 freaking long months! ARGHHH


my DEAREST people!
- vanessa darling and mummy mich! :D


two of my AWESOME big brothers!
- thank you people for everything!


I you people!
- my body guards! LOL


the THREE of us were stuck there for lunch so we cam whore-D!! :D



the classic toilet picture
- LOL! it's a must. trust me


my dear niece trying to act cool wei
- aisheh! calling J-U-S-T-I-N! :D


and it still continues at the lunch table. LOL!
enjoy looking at our faces. HAHA

YES, it's still the 3 of us!
- oh we ROCK!



SHARON BACKSIDE
- I'll always love you no matter what! :D



THANK YOU IAN for the lovely candy cane!
- I'm still waiting for my float!


MING-Y jie made that awesome cookie!
- and it's damn yummy! thank youuuu! :D


came back and slept like a PIG i tell you. so darn tired!
i know lame right, sleeping on Christmas day.
went out on a date with my dear VAN at night! It was AWESOME! just the both of us! :D

SORRY NO RECENT PICTURE
- but we did wear exactly the same thing again. LOL. diff hair style!


came back and was feeling hungry again so my maid fried for me :

potato strips!
- THE BEST!


you know you love me people!
- admit it! :D


23/12/08
CHRISTMAS CELEBRATION
@ Deborah Tong's place!

before that, was in queens with a whole bunch of people which I'm too lazy to name.



drove some people to the party!
GREAT FELLOWSHIP! :D
fest your eyes on them pictures!

aisheh man! GRAND ENTRANCE
- people lining up for me to walk wei. LOL


too bad for those of you who missed out
- who ask u not to come?


the amazing DUO


everybody's so vain
- especially EULENE!!!


i was like a baby sitter for the day
- LMAO! kids love me i tell you!


NAOMI!
- she's such a doll




Andrew Kindy Buddy!
- don't miss me too much while i'm gone u know. HAHA


i think you love me lo.....
- keep taking pictures with me. HAHAHA!




CHARIS MEI
- you take care of yourself ok while i'm gone!? :D




GERALD SOON
- you freaking CHOPSTICKS! HAHA




I TOLD YOU HE's SO CUTE
- agreed?


NEHEMIAH!
- i can't believe i'm gonna see you for 3 months. FAINTS*


JUSDON LIM
- thank you for all the SCARY car rides :D


JAMES KO!
- cheer up k? always here for you! gonna miss you wei!


LE ROY KO!
- you owe your two sister's 10 million things! HA! :D


EULENE DARLING!
- my personal piggy back babe & massager! heck you're AWESOME too!


They some how find it amusing that i'm that short.
- oh we're the twin towers and them down there were supposed to be the fountain. LOL


jud, you damn lucky wei
- surrounded by pretty girls!




Double E's! :D
- funny people


everybody loves INDY
- sorry ivy! HAHA


our little family photo
+ josh - justin


PEACE to all of you!


thorn among the ROSES
- pretty one's I mind you!


EVERYBODY's a GIRL!


YES marilyn, i know u love me!


ANNUAL YOUTH CAMP
i love these pictures!

i have a very wide juicy smile
- watermelon :D






OUTING
some random day we all decided to go out together
went to NWP to eat @ mizzy bistro!

the YUMMY OXTAIL SOUP
- damn, it's my favourite!

headed to gurney after that to hang out and play pool!
more of like making a fool out of ourselves!
i totally forgot how to play already!

people love to STALK me
- and take random pictures!


and I amuse myself
- with a camera!


Janice . Cheryl . Nicole


Adelene!


we're missing regina who went!

ok I think that's enough for one post!
WILL UPLOAD MORE PICTURES when some kind soul decides to send me them pictures! HAHA!

take care people!
BYE

No comments: