Sunday, December 21, 2008

SICK!


. a dream is a wish your heart makes, when you're fast asleep .

i'm damn SICK now!
and you know how much I hate it!

p:s// please do keep everybody who is sick in prayers!

totally slept like some PIG after I came back from camp! :D
i think i broke last year's sleeping record! LOL

I you EULENE DEAR
- i miss those moments in camp where we talked like nobody's business at night :D


yes people, she's my grandniece!
- not bad eh, so young yet so old. lol


CHURCH
i couldn't freaking get up today. by the time I went to the shower it was already 9.20a.m. LOL
this will be my last church service till I freaking get back from National Serivce!
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

We were all once group leaders for camp
- oh how fun :D


HANNAH WONG
- this lady has always been there for me! thank youuuuu


We may be SHORT,
- but seriously, don't judge us by our heights!


our GENERATION
- sharon's missing btw


MY BIG KO!
- thanks for always being there for meeeeee! :D


"WALAOWEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII" & "HUHHHHHHH??"
- joel ng


he's so damn cute you know!

"JOEL, where you stay one?"
"HUH? i stay in ermmmmm? which house?"
"how i know which house you stay!!! LOL"
"I think I stay in prai"

LMAO!! he thinks! he doesn't know :)

LUNCH WITH THE YOUTH
-my so called "farewell party"
pffttttt!

SUPERHEROESSSSSSS!
- go buy wei, sales up to 70%


Hannah drove me to Gurney
- and took care of me. ILY!


my sister from another mother
- make sure you come visit me in FEB ok?!



a BIG THANK YOU TO :
hannah, ivy, charmaine, mark, khai hern, tim & sam chuah
for being so patient with me when i had bloody gastric!

*will post more when i get them pictures


No comments: