Thursday, April 02, 2009

going BIG!



hello beautiful!

I suddenly have the mood for LARGE pictures up in my blog again. It feels nice to see HUGE pictures. don't ask me why ok! ^^

first of all :

HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!
don't get fooled you know!

well, I did get fooled myself by this guy :

MY DAD!
Photobucket

I totally forgot about it and I didn't even know my dad could play such a trick on me! the convo :

DAD : TAN GEK-LEN, you don't want to SLEEP yet ah?! You know what time already or not?
ME : Yes i know what time is it. so? why must go sleep for what
DAD : Don't you remember you have to go to school tomorrow?
ME : FOR WHAT?!!? since when did i have to go wei?
DAD : To help teach the students la. just now your school called what!
ME : OMG! OMG! OMG! ARE U SERIOUS ONE OR NOT?!?! WHEN THEY CALL WEI! WHO SAY!
DAD : HAHA! APRIL FOOL!
ME : DADDY!!!!!!!!! i totally forgot about it

* goes around april fooling people. thanks for reminding me dad! ^^

Here are some pictures from James new DSLR and charis's CANON E1 during her send off @ the airport!

we all just love to talk!
and coffee bean's the place to do it!
Photobucket

i LOVE the both of them!
my big brother and my little sister/bestf!
Photobucket

Photobucket

can't even take a decent picture w/o being disturbed! HAHA!


can you feel the JOY?! ^^
Photobucket

SISTER'S / FRIENDS FOR LIFE wei!



Photobucket

my MEI!
make sure you come back ok!!
and we have to go out more and we still have to bowl dance @ NO.72 Flicker! ^^
love you lots and lots mei!
Photobucket

my + 3's!

so much for a only the both of US picture
it's like buy 1 free 3! LOL.
Photobucket





those who went to SEND her off!
Photobucket

@ youth service! my first one since i came back from NS!
who said the air cond was gonna be turned off?!
it was freakishly freezing COLD!


&

did I mention to you how much I love captain ball? It's the best sport ever! and I have loads of FUN playing it with the fireBRAND's every Sunday @ youth park! it brings back good memories!

practicing for wave challenge!
Photobucket

as you can see, we have lots of FUN too ok!
eulene oh eulene, catch that ball!
Photobucket

and every Sunday, youth park field is dominated by Christians ok!
PCC , GBC , FGA ..... and I'm not sure what other churches go there too!
great fellowship!
Photobucket

on the 31ST, a bunch of us ex-CGL-ians went back to school for Sports Day.
It was so so QUIET, unlike last year with us as seniors. gosh! i never imagined it like that. So, we went there and made tons of noises! ^^ being us, you should understand lah how noisy we were!
I kind of miss the feeling of having sports day ok! it's my favourite school function! saw ivy there! she was running for the 4x100 jemputan..

the 4 of us left for lunch @ NANDO's ; Queens!
Photobucket

dropped charisma home and me and jocelyn who didn't want to go home followed simone to Disted's library. well, she wanted to study! went back to take her laptop first so me and jocelyn could go online! ^^ so smart rightt?

FAKE STUDYING i tell you!
she couldn't concentrate cause the both of us were making so much noises!


played with the WEBCAM!


Photobucket

the SISTER + ME!


have you been missing my awesome face?! ^^


see I told you!
then she slowly tried to peep at what we were looking at!


and she finally JOINED! ^^


so much for studying har? HAHA! :D we're so mean. after that didn't want to stay there anymore so we went to GURNEY. was craving for ice cream. baskin was so packed cause of the 31% discount. so forget it! we ate 1901 sausage + MCD apple pie + sundae choc. top + mcflury oreo. oh yes, we're tham chiak people!

HAD FUN WITH THOSE PEOPLE! i always do! ^^ noise makers!

MORE of national service pictures.

I SUDDENLY miss the place ; PADANG KAWAD!
brings back so much good/bad memories ok!
we stood here like every single day ; morning, afternoon, evening, night!


the day where we had Water Confidence!
went out to the sea to play! so fun right?
held the string on the boat and got dragged by it! ^^


then, the day arrived when we had our GEMBARA HALANGAN challenge against companies! it was so fun! I was scared like mad ok. and so chun we all had to go first. like wtheck? LOL!

from the padang kawad we had to run all the way to the halangan's
had to even carry our company flag like everywhere!
Photobucket

after crossing the BARS,
we did this : SWINGING BOARD!
LMAO! i was laughing like mad ok! so scary. keep shaking only!
Photobucket

then the 6ft SCALING WALL
find me! i couldn't get up by myself.
had to ask for help! LOL! team work wei
Photobucket

then the, WALKING on the high wall thing. LOL! [don't know what you call it]
to the MONKEY RACK!
Photobucket

and NO, i DIDN'T FALL!
i made it all the way! so i didn't get all dripping wet!
really look like a LEMAN [monkey] wei!
spot me!
Photobucket

had to run all the way across the pdg. kawad to the TARZAN SWING


then the MUD CRAWL + TUNNEL
and finally the 12ft SCALING WALL which we girls just had to touch
but the guys had to go over it!


with all our hard work, we girls managed to get FIRST place with the fastest time of course! told you we were awesome! :)

KENEGARAAN KELAS to the NAVY

the speedboats
i didn't sit these tho. sat a bigger and i'm sure faster one! ^^


on the BOAT!
this wind was blowing right into my face!


CIKGU IS!
he was my character building + kenegaraan teacher
so chun ok. got him twice. i even have the same classmates


and these are my DELTA buddies :
everybody doesn't like delta. LOL! i don't too except for a few people ^^

we call him BAPA AYAM!
because the last time we had our kebudayaan performace, we had to be TELUR AYAM ok! how pathetic can that be? lol. den we had to crack open to become a chick!
so he became our DAD! ^^


note : i had two blue blacks on my knees after bending down to become an EGG! wth?

ADIK KECIK!
he's like the cutest friend I ever have there!
he's shorter than me ok! serious one!!




you already know her!
thanks for always massaging me darling! ^^


KHAIRIL the head of delta
you know during kenegaraan class, he steals my sodoku from me!
and i end up with NOTHING! so i sleep but always get caught cause i'm the asst. ish!


POSER POSER POSER POSER POSER!
had has like a hunderd million poses for you!
everytime we take a picture it will be different!


i don't remember her name + CHE WAH!
she's from penang and she's so hyper.
she is a TELUR too! LOL

had a little photo shoot with them vain people!
everybody was busy preparing things for the night and we were vaining away!

i LOVE THIS PICTURE!
except for the fact my daddy was being tortured and memeir was rubbing his eyes!
LOL
Photobucket

and then he had to yawn! gosh!
Photobucket

look at that bapa ayam's HIAO face ah. LOL
i laugh everytime i see it.
Photobucket

do you notice i'm like the only one with my pink shirt!
cause i'm from ALPHA so i stand out!
yeah! ^^
Photobucket

US + MUNESH!
ACU is so handsomeeee! come on, admit it wei! the one on the far right!
even my mom says so! HAHA!
Photobucket

see that poser! LOL
Photobucket

and that POSER is yi ian's "husband"
he was going to divorce her and they found a handsome "lawyer" to help them solver the case!
^^
btw, yi ian and memeir damn sweet one ok! HAHA! really like husband and wife!


and of course not forgetting my one and only BUDDY!
no she's not from delta ok!
she's ALPHA all the way man!


that's all for today people!
take care!
and GO BIG!
^^

No comments: