Wednesday, April 08, 2009

random!



enjoy them pictures!

been feeling a little random now.

my mom's so pretty right?
it's where i get the good looks from! HAHA!
Photobucket

the two pretty and lovely SISTERS!
EUODIA + EULENE!
Photobucket

LOL moments i love!
JYR 05

Photobucket

even the BREAD MAN has christ in him!
come on guys! what are u waiting for!?
Photobucket

LOL! priceless expression!
look at simone's too!
my FORM 5 memories in my wonderful 5 Terampil!
Photobucket

mind you, we ate 7 MEALS in one day not counting supper!
that would have made it 8!
and every house we went to, we had RENDANG!
MISSION TRIP 06 ; was an awesome experience!
Photobucket

the QUEENS?!
i still remember! when we were back in form 2!
so cute right?
Photobucket

even SHANGHAI has my favourite coffee place!
totally ROCKS!
Photobucket

YAN + JUSTIN balance each other out wei!
they're both of the same weight?
LOL!
Photobucket

during our SLEEPOVERS,
we never ever fail to take pictures!
Photobucket

we all LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the pool!
AYC 05
Photobucket

WOW! i've never been so attentive during morning watch!
HAHA! ^^
Photobucket

then, came my sweet 16 birthday's!
which I had 4 cakes ^^

first was @ TGIFridays with my school buddies!
even when i'm cutting cake i have to answer the phone
FREE CHOC MUD PIE compliments from TGIF!
Photobucket

then, part of the fireBRANDS gave me a surprise party @ my house!
thank you joyce + yan!
some choc cake which they ruined by pushing my face into it!
it's classic! ^^
Photobucket

then, my girlf bought for me a choc banana cake and celebrated my birthday @ tuition!
so chun that day sir just had to have tuition!
and we did have a party! sir made drinks and bought us pizza! ^^
but lessons continued as usual after that. LOL
Photobucket

and so pathetically during my 17th birthday i didn't have any cake at all! how sad right?

i had fun during my 18th Birthday @ OLD TOWN!
yummy slice of apple crumble cheesecake to top it off as my cake!
Photobucket

so that's all for the random-ness!


never ever eat T-BOWL's cheese bake rice alone!


take care!
LOVE ; nicole
^^

No comments: