Friday, May 22, 2009

mr. american idol 2009



goes to :
Photobucket


was in college today when I realized that it was the Results show and quickly called rachel and asked her to tell me the results then!

minutes later......

"nicole, guess who won? [ she didn't even sound excited. wth?!]"
" TELL ME IT'S KRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) "

" KRIS WON! KRIS WON! KRIS WON!"

lol and we shouted on the phone like idiots! -.-" luckily nobody stared at me there cause the sports competition was going on. HAHA!

so I quickly called zhu lian and when I just said "hello babi", she like screamed on the phone in my ear already.

"KRIS WON WEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I was like wth? I know! that's what i wanted to tell you ok! LOL! and she started screaming AGAIN! -.-"!


I

KRIS

ALLEN


Photobucket

even my mom messaged me and my cousin from aust!
damn, everybody's excited! :)

we would so VOTE for u IF, we were there!
LOL


will update bout my college life as soon as it starts! -.-"

i love my baby elena. she's so darn pretty and i tell u she can become a model ok!
preview. will post more soon! :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

miss B!
she just climbed on the chair and put her face on the table!
HAHA!


zhu lian fetched me to gurney!!
had nothing to do so we stayed in switch with kelvin cause he was working today playing with his stuff!
ipod touch, iphone, Apple MAC, Macbook air......
oh so much technology in one shop!!

will post picture we took with his MAC soon! LOL!





will keep you all updated soon

POWER WEEKEND starts tomorrow
cell group @ tania's place!
BE THERE!

last day of my lame orientation!
thank god!

No comments: