Friday, October 05, 2007

i got TAGGED

as i`ve promised.. my darling charis tagged me..



Three names you go by
1. Nicole
2. Gek-Len [my parents ONLY]

3. Supasweet..


Three physical things you like about yourself
1. my natural STRAIGHT hair
2. my fingernails.. lol.. i seriously do..
3. my teeth :D

Three physical things you don't like about yourself
1. my sepet eyes
2. sensitive skin!
3. being SHORT

Three things that scare you
1. LIZZARDS
2. scary movies - but i still watch them.. haha
3. CHINESE HERBS... ewww to the MAX


Three drinks (alcoholic or non)
1. 7 11 slurpeeee!!
2. Coca-COLA
3. shandy.. [:


Three of your everyday essentials
1. handphone
2. computer with internet access
3. MUSIC - there for my ipod, radio and CD's are most precious!


Three things you're wearing right now
1. Pajaymas'
2. Retainers
3. Hair clip and rubberband


Three of your favourite movies
1. HONEY
2. Rush Hour 3
3. The Simpsons Movie

Two truths and a lie
1. i absolutely love sleeping [:
2. NO MUSIC NO LIFE..
3. i don't like watching badminton! [lmao!!!-TOTAL LIE]


Three things about the opposite sex that appeal to you
1. apperence
2. personality
3. he plays d GUITAR.. `loves;

Three careers you are considering, or have considered
1. wedding planner
2. image consultant
3. business women! haha..


Three people you would like to see take this quiz now ;
1. Yannie - u have no reason not to update.. haha
2. Sarah Thummieee!
3. Cheng Mei Tengggg!! yes van it`s u! haha

she.loves.ya'll
- don't mind d stress pimples! haha..


No comments: