Thursday, April 03, 2008

the good old times

. back those days I was wishing upon my bright shining yellow star .

just got all my pictures from julin & as I was looking through guess wad I saw?

my pictures from Sports Day 06` when I was form 3


LOL. LOL. LOL

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

gosh I think I look almost the same just w/o my bracess

&& i feel so damn sad know knowing that this year was already my final sports day and it has already passed

. yellow yellow BUFFALO's & the only BLUE .


. runners ; no 821 .


. the BEST FRIEND .


&& i found another from my birthday also 2 years back

my 15th Birthday Celebration

oh gosh! so young, so blur.

. this friendship will never die .


it was nice seeing all those pictures again knowing that i'll never be able to relive those moments again. this is so sad but yet through all these year i've grown so much, learned so much and gain so much experience!

all those memories I will keep w/ me forever!

xoxo ; little miss sunshine
currently ; remembering those days

No comments: