Monday, March 31, 2008

hair disaster!


. big girls don't cry .


OMG! OMG! OMG!

i'm going to go mad already!
i freaking cut my fringe cause it was too long and they decided to have the photography session for the school magazine this week!
what is wrong with this world.
my fringe is already so short now and i look stupid now
and this year summore lah I form 5 , my final and last year to be in the school mag.


GAHHHHH....

this totally sucks

. miss china doll - HAHA .


. what else could go wrong? .


just you wait and see how dumb i'm gonna look in my school mag this year.
a year for me not to forget for a very long time.

tomorrow's gonna be a very busy day too ;
gotta get them ppl accordingly to the hall for their photo shots
& driving lessons again
YAY
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

currently ; annoyed w/ the stupid photography sessions

No comments: