Saturday, June 21, 2008

rewinddddd....

I GIVE UP LOOKING FOR BLOGSKINS!
RAWR*

Photobucket
. and you bring out the best in me .

my eyes feel like popping out looking at the dumb computer screen just to find a nice blogskin which can fit my blog page w/ those big ass pictures from photobucket. i'm getting very very frustrated and annoyed as i'm sitting here. GRRRR!

i've been so tired lately. i have no idea why but i just am. everyday after i get back from school i just have to sleep. or not i'll be little miss grumpy. and you just wouldn't want that. but, i'm happy that there's badminton going on for now and also

THIS
Photobucket

ok, i'm not a real football fan though but when it comes to teamy GERMANY! m butt is placed in front of the tv.
MICHAEL BALLACK ; *drop dead good looking. sighss*
i don't mind watching him kick the ball for 90 minutes ok. lol. and it's even better when he scores the goal. their team captain and a really awesome player. just started playing again after his surgery's. OUCH*

i was supposed to get up on friday morning to watch their match w/ Portugal but.... my feet just wouldn't carry me down. i was already awake but due to my laziness I went back to sleep. HAHA. got a text from ivan in the morning saying that he didn't wake up either but GERMANY won by 3-2. relieved! and went back to sleep. haha.

. team GERMANY .
Photobucket

oh yes! and I their jersey's. so awesome. so beautiful. so white! he made the NO 13 such a great number!

on the other hand, here's a recap of what I did during the holidays and who i was with.
thank you people for making my day

CHUNG LING CAMPFIRE
was awesome as i've said.
our dance was even more awesome. i still have yet to get the rest of the pictures and a video from our dance! faster people!

.nicoleTAN & adeleneTAN ; don't you just us?
Photobucket

Photobucket

. my darlings ; together we are one.
Photobucket

.CONVENT GREEN LANE RANGERS ; 7th UNIT.
Photobucket

OUTING WITH YAN
i lost count of the number of times we went into forever 21 :)
it always fun just hanging out and talking everything under the sun w/ her during the holidays.
unfortunately, this coming end year holidays I won't be able to do that anymore, will be stuck at home w/ piles of books and sitting in my school's hall looking at paper's with words.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 TERAMPIL GIRLS
i my classmates. well most of them lah.
all of us are super crazy and super fun. you should see us all in school.
GOSH! haha. summore everybody sit the same area one.
will miss you girls after I leave school *sobs

.terampilians are .
Photobucket

.HAHA! look at karen's face. she's just so happy playing daytona.
Photobucket

. I LOVE ELMO NG .
Photobucket

. LOL! was supposed to be an emo shot but we ended up laughing and hiding our faces .
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

. cherish those memories .
Photobucket

till next time,
xoxo ; little miss sunshine

No comments: