Saturday, June 14, 2008

T.a.g


.the TAN's will rock your world ; trust me.

i never liked doing tags but i'm too bored and i dunno what to update about, so here it goes ; got tagged from nicole cheah :)

8 things I'm passionate about:
; seeing kids grow and their joy and laughter
; people whom I dearly
; my music
; driving! it's fun when i actually drive peacefully w/o people screaming at me
; my W580i sony ericsson baby [yes i still you]
; SHOPPING babeh
; dancing. when i even have the time
; BADMINTON ♥♥

8 things I say or do too often:
; wtheck? wth? what the... =)
; ohmyGOSH!
; ish you!
; damn you
; i online to much. wasting time
; pig in! zzzZZZzz!
; excessive talking
; SMS! :D [frends and family ; 0 cents]

8 things i've read recently:
; my mail
; my blog
; other people's blog
; my add maths book
; school textbooks
;GOSSIP GIRL!
; p.s : I YOU!
; my handphone screen

8 songs i could listen over and over again:
; Time For Me To Fly . the jonas brothers
; All-American Girl . carrie underwood
; Anyone But You . alexz johnson
; Apologize . david archuletta ft. one republic
; Time Of My Life . david cook
; Please Don't Stop The Music . rihanna
; LOW . flo rida ft t-pain
; Kiss-Kiss . chris brown ft t-pain

8 things I learned last year:
; life is NOT a box of chocolate and so is school
; never take things for granted
; trust is something that's hard to find, hard to gain but easy to loose
; you never realize that something's are important until you loose it
; true friends remains
; study harder! LOL
; SLEEP LESS!
; vainty is not a SIN [rite ade? :)]

8 people to tag :
; yan-y ; charis ow ; pei yen ; jocelyn khoo ; melanie p'ng ; ivan ng ; koay yi lin ; sarah thum

No comments: