Thursday, July 03, 2008

the experience

Photobucket
. we're all grown up now ; accept the fact .

I just HATE waking up on the wrong side of my bed. damn!
I think i always sleep on one side to long and this is what happens.

. a big medicated plaster stuck to my shoulder .
Photobucket

DARN!
& not to say this happed the first time ok. well last time's one was much worse. had stiff neck and i looked like a total idiot not being able to bend my neck. HAHA!
it's funny now, but not then ok.
trust me. it hurts like hell.


on other matters, i'm still gila-ing over FABREGAS
he's still so HOT!
kill me!

Photobucket

oh and look what I did while watching EURO 08` FINALS,

ok yes I was damn happy when saw GERMANY come out. was screaming like a mad girl and started screaming again when I saw two handsome dudes ; ballack & fabregas


&
this was how i looked after SPAIN actually scored their first goal
there goes my darling germany's chance for winning the cup again
damn SAD ok. *BOO!


but all in all it was a lovely experience to wake up at 2.45 a.m some morning's and go back to bed at around 5 a.m and waking up again for school at 6.30 a.m! HAHA.

OLYMPIC GAMES 2008
are coming soon
8/8/08

awesome-ness

&
that also mean my school's

PROM NIGHT
will be coming too
9/8/08

. still haven't got my dress , shoes and everything! GAHHHH! .
i'm out of time. HELP!

No comments: