Friday, July 04, 2008

all grown up

Photobucket
. the beauty which lies within me .

OLA people,


guess who's a BIG GIRL now?

can you remember her? i bet you can't. HAHA!

. the definition of C.U.T.E .
Photobucket

my not-so-baby anymore darling


LARA KAYLIN HOWARD


she has really grow alot since the last time I saw her ok.

but nevertheless! she's AWESOMELY adorable.

this is the reason why i need to go down to KL to see her! before she grows up!

i wanna hold her and hug and and squeeze her in my arms and kiss that oh-so-soft cheeks of her's! AHHHHH! going mad. haha.

. yea, stick that tongue out babe! .
Photobucket

she's gonna turn ONE YEAR OLD soon on the,

31st OCTOBER 08'

my darling is really all grow up already.

soon she'll be able to talk wei! can't wait.

. that smile brings joy to my heart .
Photobucket

i miss her!
i miss her!
i miss her!
i miss her!
i miss her!

see you soon baby girl

. the family .
Photobucket

i'm a very happy auntie!

No comments: