Friday, August 08, 2008

it's FINALLY here! WOOTS*

HOORAY : THE 2008 BEIJING OLYMPICS

is finally starting!

Photobucket
. JIA YOU PEOPLE ; ILya'll .

finally after waiting for like a year for the beijing olympics, it's finally starting today!
i'm very excited! more excited then anything else this year!
not even my PROM can make me more excited! HAHA!

REMEMBER TO WATCH IT TONIGHT!!!

8.00 p.m

CHANNEL 816

the mascot this year is so freaking-ly C.U.T.E ok.
i love it so much. it's like the best mascot ever.
[BEI JING HUAN YING NI!]
Photobucket

and my favourite is of course is jing jing and ni ni.
my jie went to bejing for her studies and she tooks loads of awesome pictures
ohmygosh. i want that gigantic doll!


actually to tell you the truth,
i'm super duper very extremely excited for the most awesome sport ever
BADMINTN!

yes i'm in with this sport!
she didn't buy the cup though.
or i'm gonna ask her to send it down here for me ok! lol
Photobucket

my house is gonna become "siau lang keng" again
911 ; CALL AMBULANCE in case i get a heart attack.

it will be from the
9th ---> 17th August
the T.V's all mine!

see badminton is China's top game
cause of the awesome people playing!
:D
Photobucket

there's already a lot of news about the china badminton team already
so excited hearing all the news
especially of my ko and jocelyn's jie!
the ever lovely couple!
Photobucket

i wanna be in BEIJING right now ok!
ish-ness! if not cause of SPM my mom would have taken me.
look at the MCD cup there.
so nice!
bao chunlai and zhang jiewen's face on the cup.
no wonder i saw their modeling pictures for MCD in their blog's!
Photobucket

xoxo
little miss sunshine

No comments: