Friday, September 05, 2008

when I start I never STOP!


. I want a HIPPOPOTAMUS for christmas! .

NO NO! I'm actually JUST KIDDING!
if you really do but it for me, i'll shove it right at your face. LOL
nahhh, i'm not that mean. come on lah!

I'm a real BIG SUCKER when it comes to

ADORABLE CUTE LIL BABEIS
especially when we're related!
*woots!

my darling BABY LARA @ 10 months old
her first birthday to come soon this halloween!
forget about trick or treat, just remember her present ok?!
Photobucket

i can't believe she's grown so much and i've haven't seen her yet since CNY.
Total OMG!
she's really so so so cute! i tak boleh tahan lah.
kids just grow up so fast now a days!
that's my other niece BABY ELENA right beside her. cute right?
say YES!
Photobucket

my baby ANGELINE is already 1 year old!
and yes this is even worse, i've never seen her before ok. wtheck?
we've only seen each other through the webbie ok. how pathetic lah!

RAWR! watch out!
Photobucket

Tuesday ; this is to be blended!
ANGELINE!!!
hahahaha. she's so cute. very much like her daddy wei. gudness!
Photobucket

and I'm a BIGGER SUCKER when it comes to


HOT HOT HOT HOT GUYS!
sighs*
i could stay here all day long looking at the computer screen with their faces on it!

come on girls, you all have to agree with me ok!

OMG! i gotta stop ranting and getting obsessions over them wei.
totally not in this world right now.
let's just say i'm in my own WORLD where everything seems so perfect
good night ; i'm going back to bed
HAHA!

CHACE CRAWFORD
drools to the max wei. damn sighs*
can't wait for gossip girl season 2 to be aired so i can DL them!
Photobucket

JOE JONAS!
cute. cute. cute!
can't wait for camp rock now!


Photobucket

NICK JONAS
loves guys who can play music.
especially the guitar
a big thumbs up for me!
Photobucket

&&
look how pathetic I was last night trying to study my english lit.
the power had just gone
KAABOOM*
thank god it was only english ok.

No comments: