Sunday, September 14, 2008

addicted to the J.BRO's! ♥


. it's time for me to FLY .

HOLD ON!
i can fly in 4 more days :) and then i shall be free for a week or so and get caged up AGAIN!
shucks. i just hate that 3 letter word! don't mention it!

ok here I go again,
totally into
THE JONAS BROTHERS
nowadays!
oh no ; trust me, when i start i never stop!

SIGHS*
Photobucket

my mom calls me GILA!
but I don't care wei.
*fingers crossed and prays*
that they come to malaysia for their tour
PLEASE GOD!

DOUBLE SIGHS*
wtheck? i'm seriously obsessed. shit!
Photobucket


my all time FAVOURITE song from them

when you look me in the eyes



if my mom ever see's my blog,
she's totally going to scold me!
i have predicted! :)

OMG! i have no words to say anymore.

Photobucket

watched the MTV's VMA just now.
well i couldn't watch tv. don't blame me!
it was awesome!

they didn't win anything BUT they did get nominated and performed a lovely song ; LOVE BUG!
Photobucket

i totally approve JOE JONAS and TAYLOR SWIFT being together
one so freaking pretty the other so frekaing ENTAU!

they'll make a very very sweet couple
Photobucket

OHMYGOSH,
i'm in with camp rock too!
i'm gonna watch it a million times until i'm satisfied

XOXO!
Photobucket

thanks for spending your time reading
if you didn't then
you suck!
HAHA!
just kidding lah!

No comments: