Tuesday, September 16, 2008

JOY TO THE WORLD...


. a lilttle big longer .

.......... ALL THE BOYS AND GIRLS,
JOY TO THE FISHES IN THE DEEP BLUE SEA,
JOY TO YOU AND ME!

*WHOO HOO ; i'm happy now!

trails are finally over ok. gosh. 11 days of torture! it was like never ending.
i didn't have so much will power to study d last night cause my mind was already on play mode. LOL.


OMG!
i know it's only been like 4 days since my dad left for Aussie land,
BUT,
i'm already missing him. gudensss.
AND
how do you expect me to tahan for another 2 months?!

. my bro didn't want to be in it ; lousy guy .
Photobucket

now I'm AH-MAT-less ok! gahhhh! have to drive myself IF there is a car a home.
so pathetic lah!

i've been so so lazy nowadays. becoming a freaking PIG soon ok.
i sleep. eat. sleep. eat. watch tv. eat. watch tv
dat's waht i do! gosh.

. tuition will never be the same w/o these ladies .
Photobucket

LOL
i'm sorry.
i just had to post it up!
:D

i somehow this picture of the 3 of them
everybody looks so young and fresh excpet for nick's hair.
TOO MUCH DUDE! haha
but nevertheless,
C.U.T.E!
Photobucket
* sighssss!
here i go into my own world AGAIN!

p.s// going out soon!
haven't been out since AGES!
i've rotted but not anymore
BYE readers!

No comments: