Tuesday, November 25, 2008

i have really AWESOME niece's!


I miss B

i'm not officially free but i'm sort off. there's nothing to study for EST. but wish me luck and still keep me in your prayers k! thank you much!

ok moving on,
i just love posting up pictures of my niece's! they're absolutely wonderfully CUTE!
oh yes people they're the definition of C.U.T.E! :D
you bet i'm proud as an aunt to them!

here's the new addition to the clan!
well she's not new but she's GROWN UP!

meet my darling BABY ELENA CHOO and her parents.
doesn't she remind you of baby lara?

oh yes she does!!
Photobucket

look lah people so young already going on holiday k!
i might be meeting her soon!
oh yea!
Photobucket

as USUAL!
baby girl's are always and will always be :
Daddy's Little Girl!
Photobucket

OK!
MAJOR PICTURE SPAM


WARNING : CUTE-NESS OVERLOAD!!!!
as in seriously! :D

ohmygosh, tell me
HOW CAN U SAY NO?!

she's such a smiley baby!
heck yea i'm just happy seeing her! :D
Photobucket

in some pictures she does look a bit like ang mo k.
she has naturally brown hair.
like ME!
aisheh! proud proud!
Photobucket

i really cannot tahan her man!
when i see her, i'm gonna kiss her and never giving her back to her mom!
same goes with baby lara.
i'm gonna take the BOTH of them home! :)
Photobucket

EVERYBODY BABY ELENA!
Photobucket

i think she got a mozzy bite on her nose.
HAHA!
♪♫ Elena the red nose baby ♪♫
Photobucket

i'm going to go MAD one day just by not getting to see them!
she's such a lovely baby girl!
pretty! that's for sure!
Photobucket

p:s// never compare my niece's to Suri
ok you'll be dead!
HAHA!

that's all for now!
i'm going to go take my nap!

counting down my 2 days to
F-R-E-E-D-O-M!
woots*
BYE




No comments: