Saturday, December 13, 2008

Life Is Like A Movie


life's what you make it so lets make it rock!

SLEEPOVER 08` @ CHARIS's

i totally had lots of fun with yan and charis!
& NO we did not take pictures this year cause we're all getting less vain and was too tired :D
we really did talk till the cows came home! I seriously dunno how we did it. We were already actually very tired d..
Oh well, girls will always be girls!
I you girls!

sleepover 07` @ my place


P:S // DO NOT VAIN DURING CHURCH SERVICE WITH FLASH

HAHA! miss ooi totally forgot to off the flash
awkwardddddddddd! :D


I think I've been to Gurney everyday this whole week! OHMYGOSH
drove woan shing . socks . Rachel there
and we were totally random that day.

"EH we got nothing to do, lets go watch movie"
"Madagascar ah?"
"aiyoh got no time wor"
"BOLT lah den"
"ok lets go buy"


my husband aka wife :D
do you know we haven't gone to watch our premier class et since F3! LOL


US ladies in the cinema!


BOLT was ok. It was funny.. RHINO! so cuteeee! :D

& BYE BYE AUSTRALIA.
HELLO NATIONAL SERVICE

heck?! i'm damn angry now
no more baby elena and lara to see! ARGHHHHHH

SYDNEY is so pretty!
pictures dad took while he was there

i think this is in the city


Sydney bridge?
LOL


I'm sure this is the Sydney Opera House! :D


I'm so freaking lazy to update my blog nowadays!

ANNUAL YOUTH CAMP
is this monday

see you people there
BYE

No comments: