Sunday, December 07, 2008

the truth....

is that I

MISS
my school buddies!

I can't believe that we're not gonna see each other already! this is too FAST! however we'll still catch up with each other right?
here's a BIG SHOUT OUT to all my school buddies :

I YOU ALL

this is what the last day of your schooling life do to you!
yea all the monitors & prefects became like that!
LOL!
Photobucket

oh it seems like we know each other forever already!
next time, we'll be going to each others wedding
:D
Photobucket

my class people, except for 2!
intruders! tsk tsk tskPhotobucket

my chem tuition girls!
i them!
we laughed like mad in tuition!
Photobucket

the ever noisy 5 Terampil Girls!
BYE BYE 5T!
Photobucket

will post more of my last day of school pics soon
i'm being very lazy now
:D
BYE

No comments: