Wednesday, December 03, 2008

♥ TWILIGHT MADNESS!

. you'll always have a :D on your face when you have friends like them .
I'm so MISSING my girls now!


My heart has totally melted for :

ED
WARD CULLEN
Photobucket

OMG!!

FAINTS*

i know you've think I've gone NUTS
but after I read the book I'm loving him even much more
I SIGH-ED the whole night reading the first book!

the CHUN-ness between Bella and Edward is so irresistible k
can u believe i smiled to sleep. LOL!
p:s// agrees with charisma he does have kissable lips :D
Photobucket

really can faint now lah! GOSH!
it's the EDWARD CULLEN mad-ness season! :D

i can't wait to read new moon now.
i know I'm slow in reading the books
but stupid SPM didn't let me! HAHA

take care peeps!
I'm super free now and I'm enjoying it
BYE

No comments: