Wednesday, December 03, 2008

the not so glam birthday! :D

hey people,
enjoy this post with loads of pictures on :

Yi Lin's "NOT-SO-GLAM" 17th Birthday!

Photobucket
my dearest yi lin, the NOISIEST girl i've ever met besides me :D
you're an amazing girl and never stop having that awesome FAITH in him!
you've been a HUGE blessing to me in so many ways.
you always!



i know i've postponed this post way to long :D
i'm sorry. HAHA!

after tuition, I dropped my mom @ the hairdresser's and there we were

cheryl . nicole . yi lin . karen . jocelyn
Photobucket

heading to MCD to make wonderful noises there! like we always do anywhere. I guess you just can't stop us from being US! :D

LMAO!!
we sent yi lin to the toilet so I the "smart" one could do this!
we had no cake so i stuffed candles into her Burger
Photobucket

and guess what? count how many candle's i put!
my mind couldn't process properly so she got 10 years younger
ooppss! HAHA
Photobucket

and the best part was, after i placed to candles on, i went to borrow a lighter from one of the staff and guess what?!
NONE of us knew how to use a lighter! HAHA
and we so "sampat-ly" brought it back to ask for HELP! :D
Photobucket

her perfectly yummy cheeseburger became a waxy then holey cheeseburger
SORRY :D


the birthday girl making her wish!
hope it come true. hehe

HAHA! it's so complicated to use karen's touch screen phone.
i had a headache using it. and it doesn't even work properly!
ISH!


so I tried my best!
i really did!
and i got it working! HAHA. i'm so proud :D
Photobucket

i captioned T-SHIRTS!
hint* hint* christmas is coming' :D
she purposely wore her "QUEEN" shirt cause she claimed herself as the QUEEN of the day
pftttt! :P
Photobucket

i laughed so hard!
these girls never fail to make me laugh so hard!
GOSH! terrible! HAHA!
Photobucket

the SHIRT says it all!
"LITTLE MISS GIGGLES"
tq cousin for the awesome shirt! I LOVE YOU!


finally! a proper outcome of the nonsense photo!
all smiles :D
Photobucket

my camwhore partner of the day
miss elmo ng :D
ILY babe!
Photobucket

i'm no longer her so called driver anymore!
she has moved on! HAHA :D

my lovely classmates I will never forget!
we laughed, we screamed, we made noise and most of all we had fun in school!
thank you people!
Photobucket

crazy girls!
don't ask me how i survived with them. gosh!!


oh yea. your so scary cheryl!
:)
Photobucket

come on, you can do the L-A-L-A with me
i know you can!
Photobucket

guess what, MCD has really become the new spot for flirting!
gosh. pathetic girls. i can't stand them!
of all places MCD? like HECK!

oh yea. i just wanted to be in the picture! HAHA
Photobucket

we're missing out yi lin!
sorry for the messy table!
Photobucket

Nicole and her CAI YUN!!!! SIGHS*
Karen and her LAM FUNG! SWT*
Cheryl's ELMO isn't hot! HAHA
Photobucket

went back to yi lin's place to crash her house. HAHA!
MCD model's and i'm gonna show off my P! :D
Photobucket

all in all, it was a day filled with laughter as usual!
thank you people!
BYE

No comments: