Tuesday, March 17, 2009

million and one pictures!

hello SUNSHINE! ^^

first of all,
I as a proud MALAYSIAN would like to support the 60 Earth Hour!

yes people, i know you can read what the poster says! so please please give your cooperation in making this a success! come one, it's only for ONE HOUR?! you can do without your TV, computer and lights for just ONE HOUR! it will be FUN! just imagine your whole neighbourhood being completely dark for ONE HOUR! HAHA!
so I expect to see everybody's house lights turned off on the 28th MARCH! :D
SPM RESULTS
- seriously don't ask me what I got ok!

but a big CONGRATS to those who did an awesome job! you guys deserved it ^^

the sister fetched me to school and i didn't even wanna get down the car ok! after that left for Gurney. met loads of people there. as usual.. we ended up @ Seoul Garden for our lunch.

didn't do anything except walked around like lifeless people :)


NATIONAL SERIVCE
- before the chinese new year break!

THANK YOU GOD for giving me the strength to continue staying there @ NS because I had the most awesome time there and i've made lots and lots of wonderful friends!

I know I know, you all think i'm weird! crying like an idiot at first then after that saying that I had an amazing time there. well everybody is like that. GOD was really trying to test me I tell you. I went with simone and chia ming and the both of them LEFT me there alone! It was hard at first but I learned to adjust myself and it was pure FUN!
I learnt lots of new things, made new friends from diff races, went to lovely places, had new experience....... ^^

i'm actually very happy that i got chosen! HAHA!

so here's a QUICK view of my camp!

the PEJABAT URUS SETIA
- trust me, you don't want them to ever call you. cause it's most likely bad news! no kidding ok!

our little PONDOK
- our hang out place just before we have our night session

the DEWAN MAKAN!
- have meals 6 times a day there ok!

TALI TINGGI activities
- flying fox, abs sailing, cat walk

GEMBARA HALANGAN
- part of it.. there's still monkey bars, tarzan swing and all those stuff.. it's PURE FUN!

the 6 feet scaling wall
- which i manged to pass over! HAHA! with help of course ^^

DORM C ; WIRAWATI

- the dorm i most frequently visit besides my own! lovely memories in this dorm!

DORM A ; WIRAWATI ALPHA
- my dorm door! all decorated ok.

MY MESSY PLACE
- it's where i sleep. and that's my locker. No you don't wan to see that inside. you might die! ^^

PADANG KAWAD
- with all our company flags!

here's a close up to it. we did it during our second week there :
KONTRAK KITA JANJI [KKJ]
had to promise to many things ok. total nonsense. i as usual sat there and support them. HAHA!

ALPHA
- my company flag! ^^
alpha GEMPUR [x3] RELEX LAHHH!

BRAVO
BRAVO CERGAS [x3] BERES!

CHARLIE
CHARILE WE...WEET [x3] CUKUPLAHHHH!

DELTA
DELTA JAGUH [x3] CHING SZE!
[don't ask me what that means! don't even kwno how to spell it. LOL]

so here i present you a few pictures before the holidays!

we got to go to the beach every day we had CUTI!
- so awesome kan?

KHO JIEWEN!

the 5 of US before
- before chia ming left!


then we all had our photoshoot that day. where we had to wear our FULL LORENG! damn excited ok wearing it the first time. HAHA! trust me, it's freaking HOT! and that stupid barrey. irritating me! ^^

miss TAN YI LING ; QUARTER MASTER
- the most kepo job ever!

TAN YI IAN
- the ever cute bubbly little girl!

KHO SIH YEE
- she's a lovely girl!

awwww! HUGS for my cute girl!

US + my camp TRIPLETS!
- seriously. they always stick together. NANA ; AISHAH ; DILAH!

ALPHA GIRLS + CAMP KOM!
- he's the BEST ever i tell you!

DELTA BOYS!
- that's my little adik kecik in the middle. i swear to you he's so cute! and he's shorter than me ok! NO KIDDING!

US + MEMEIR!
- the poser dude!

this is my IBU ^^
- we gave him a name : nur AMIR bt. bahaya! LOL
before the break ah every night was damn COLD one ok. the wind so so strong! i even had to wear a jacket. so pathetic! HAHA

KHOR LI SIN
- we call her MON, as in doraemon! HAHA

the LAST PICTURE we took before heading back for our holidays! ^^

@ the ferry terminal all ready to go home! :)

keep checking back ok!
LOADS AND LOADS OF PICTURES TO COME SOON
^^

or for those of u who stilll have ur friendster account, you can go see my friendster!

take care people!

No comments: