Tuesday, April 28, 2009

you'll always find your way back home

AN UPDATE TO COME :
  • FOOR TOUR
-as soon as people start sending me pictures I will update!
but here's a sneak preview! well, it's on FACEBOOK lah! HAHA!

KICK-A-POO Ad! ^^
i look so pissed? at the chicken!!! HAHAH!
Photobucket

Photobucket

POKER FACES!!
Photobucket

guess where we went?
MAD PEOPLE!!
Photobucket

  • Beach Outing ; Jet Ski
I had tons of FUN!
mostly screaming together with zhu lian on that freaking huge thing! HAHA!

  • OLD TOWN!
"YI LIN, PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS PLS TAKE ME OUT"

*Jian Wei to the rescue with the unser! YAY*

that's a very HAPPY me!
Photobucket

even though I always scold her, but i still LOVE her!
she's one of my best babe's that will stick up for me and help me in times of need!
i owe u girl! hugs*
Photobucket



this another crazy girl!
this is our first outing of 2009!
SERIOUSLY!




ELMO LOVES YOU!
Photobucket

take care people!
i will try to update ASAP with pictures!

No comments: