Tuesday, May 05, 2009

SP TRIP!

HELLO PEOPLE :



LONG STORY SHORT :
go read about it in yan's blog! HAHA! ^^

parents took me and yan into SP on thursday night. to the THUM residences! got settled down and off we went for mamak! thanks jie for the ride! we pulled an almost all nighter by sleeping at 5 a.m watching into the blue + hotel for dogs. stephen still wanted to watch 17 again! LOL. but no we went to bed and got up at 7 a.m.

had milo for breakfast and off to the orphanage! awwww. i just love them little kids! was in charge of the PINK team! there's this little boy and he's so darn cute! i bet he doesn't know what i'm talking about but he's still CUTE! :) enjoy working with kids.

mine + yan's!


i'm gonna sum it up in pictures!
more in FACEBOOK! so go there and see!

the youth's who went!
missing DAN TAN
sam . yan . stephen . me . sarah . timothy
Photobucket

Photobucket

I

MY JIE



  • all those LOL moments we had together!
  • chatting away like there's no tomorrow
  • never fail to give me HUGS*
  • being an AWESOME big sister!
Photobucket

just brace yourself for :

US!

Photobucket

we camwhore too much but that's what makes us BFF's! ^^


played a friendly match of football with them. well the guys did.

so while they played,


me and her had our "SS session" ^^


and they kept playing until...


JENG* JENG* JENG

what happened??
HAHA! UNCLE ANDY!
priceless expression lah!


somebody got kicked! LOL!
act pro summore lah!! HAHA!


then, UNCLE ALFRED came to the rescue! HAHA!
ice packkkkkk....


summore can keep smiling?
LOUSY PERSON!


so CUTE right, the 4 little one's on the swing and my poor jie had to sit on the little chair
LOL!


yea she tied for me my shoelaces all over again!
THANK YOUUUUU!


went to the canteen after that, I didn't eat though!


yea. there was a lovely peacock there!




Photobucket

came back home and straight to the SHOWER! ahhhh. what a relief aking a nice cooling shower after being under the sun for a few hours. Didn't sleep straight after that cause my hair was still WET! and yea, yan went to sleep outside on the sofa while me and sarah got the bed to ourselves! :) slept till around 6 smth

then, we went for YUMMY THAI DINNER! it was good! trust me. drove back to penang and to yan's place just to find out nobody was home and so were my parents. and all of us ended up in gurney!

went to switch to play with the MACBOOK! LOL
Photobucket

had MCD FLAVOUR TWIST sundae! YUM!
I had a great time with them people!
and THANK YOU to the THUM'S for everything!




tim's HOT GIRLS! :)
oh yeah, we so rock!
Photobucket

i love candid moments!




people IN-CHARGE!
don't play play! i had fun ushering with you people!


pictures just keep flowing in! ^^

had fun talking with JOCELYN!
i miss her!

take care people!
i've updated!
don't say I didn't!

No comments: