Friday, June 19, 2009

movie review!

YES,

i went to watch a movie again after class with my college mates :)



went to watch :



with :
  • Fu Sheng


who actually decided on watching the show and dragged us girls into it
and being no help by giving unwanted "stress" in the cinema
LOL!
  • Veryn + Zhu Lian


my lovely girlf's who teman-ed me in freaking out!
thank god I was not the only one being disgusted in there.

me and veryn had our jackets and zoey had her bag
to cover our faces but we could still peep to see what was going on.
LOL!

GOSH
,

watching the show gave all of us girls unwanted stress! HAHAHA!

#1 nicole : i'm gonna pee in my pants if anything else happens wei!

#2 nicole : i think he's like going to die now!
zoey : i think I'M GOING TO DIE NOW!

HAHAHAHA!


#3 veryn : i need to go toilet already! cannot tahan! :)

#4 nicole : eehhhhh, are u watching or not?! omg! omg! omg! he's going to dieeeee!

GIRLS WILL ALWAYS BE GIRLS!

go watch it for yourself if u want to know what i mean :)

that's all for now!
what a day. haha!

No comments: