Tuesday, June 16, 2009

nothing much!

I HAVE NOTHING TO UPDATE



♥ so, I think my blog is like half dead now!
SORRY!

♥ i have exams next week already!
so wish me luck!

♥ i'm going to Sydney during my term break in september
i can't wait! :)
finally a decent holiday with the parents

♥ i'm getting used to college life and my classmates
it's actually not that bad

♥ i have handball training every monday from 4.30 - 7.30 p.m under the scorching HOT sun
shoot me* i'm as dark as charcoal now!

♥ my W580i is alive again!
thank god.

♥ can't wait till my mom goes to singapore and get my pink canon ixus 95is
time please fly faster. LOL


i wish my boyf would be as good looking as him!



sigh*
i think i've fallen in love with chace crawford again!

that's all!
my mom's nagging starts again!
"no more computer for you!"
LOL! BYE!

No comments: