Tuesday, June 30, 2009

so what if we love to cam-whore!

I think I take too many pictures!
Gonna try to cut down on that for now, i've got my cam whoring skills back. LOL!



EXAMS ARE NEXT WEEK!
- i'm having a major headache already!
oh God, pls help me!

went to watch transformers last week with my college buddies, it's a must watch movie i must say. i still love bumble bee! :D

classes were as usual, had to stay back till later cause we had to go for :

microeconomics lecture,
and yet again, we so did not pay attention. this is BAD!


it so darn boring! i don't know how people actually listen!
but my teacher is actually very nice, but just a bit boring at times!

when we went in, we sat in the middle and when the break came, we shifted place to sit with :
Veryn Tay
- yes, she's crazy just like us! :D


i think you've seen TOO much of her face in my blog!
my gosh! time to cut down!


if only we could actually pay attention like that!
this is a myth according to veryn! HAHAHA! told you she's crazyy!


after class finished, went to eat then :

LEFT 4 DEAD

here we come,

this time, introduced socks to the game

&

I was trying to figure out for more than 15mins how in the world to start the game!
GOSH! i suck much at doing this.
lol, waited until someone came and saved us. HAHAHAHA!


ended up being bored!
had a major headache tyring to figure it out.




finally, we did get to play! :D

they were both so cute!
look how far they sat from the screen, FAINTS*


"i'm going to vomit now, playing this"
-socks

don't know what happened that day,
we kept dying and it felt so irritating!



SEE! total nonsense,
I don't usually die that fast! HAHAHA!


and yes, fu sheng can DIE too in the game!
not only us! :D
apparently he said there wasn't any teamwork. pfftttt!


ended up switching to COD 4 when sam C. came.
i actually like that game now, that I can kill people!
darn, i'm awesome! :D

I MISS PLAYING WITH YOU GUYS!



do call me out the next time you people go!
somehow, the environment to play at night is nicer!
hahahahaha!

okay, let me study for now first!
BYE

No comments: