Wednesday, October 21, 2009

beautiful disaster.



I've been doing a lot of thinking these pass few week, i guess my mind isn't in the right place.

It's sucks being me sometimes.

maybe i've fallen deeper?

I hate it when it's just me and my thoughts.

"If and only if..." yeah, i've been constantly thinking on what IF.

I'm pretty much confused about myself and everything now.

I try not to think but i can't help myself. WHY?

because tonight will be the night that i will fall for you,

I'm not trying to be emo btw, i just thought i share my thoughts now.

It's been in my mind for a very long time already.

haven't felt like that since.. i don't know when.

SIGH



on a brighter note,
i had fun catching up with Simone, Jocelyn and Florence over supper at Good All.

laughing with them was nice. i miss those times. seriously.
now we're all so caught up with our own stuff.

heard things that made me smile :D

you'll never know.

and now, it's just me and my thoughts again.
see you people around.

No comments: