Tuesday, November 17, 2009

baby when the lights go off,

meet my super pretty photogenic friend!



pretty in every angle.
damn you lah miss Tay! lol.

I can't wait to go to :

Paris




London




all my 18 years of living i've always wanted to go there, FINALLY!
wishes do come true! :D

a decent dinner at last @ TGIF!

with my babes.


the best dinner ever.


with the best company and environment. LOL!


5 of us shared two main course meals.
see we're not as tham chiak as u think we are!

my absolute fav.
Fried Mac & Cheese.




some chicken thing ; Fish and Chips!


and the dessert that makes you drool*
CHOC MUD PIE!


here's my pretty friend :


and here's the sampat one:


gasps*
i guess we saw prince charming! :D

don't you love my red nails? haha.

"camwhore banyak-banyak"








peace to you!


don't mind the fat arms.


it was an awesome night despite the heavy rain.


the crazy duo.


more outings to come!


i still weigh the same! :D

we so have to go jogging humans!
i know you are all reading my blog.


No comments: