wooo hoooo :)
guess who's on the way to winning the World Cup this year!
the Germans babehhh.
well i really hope they do. i would love to see that!
Side Effects of World Cup ;
#1 very very sleep deprived.
#2 loss of voice from excessive screaming
#3 high blood pressure, i think I'm gonna land up in the hospital soon. thank god the matches i watch usually end up good!
well, that's for me :)
and look at who i Sykped with one random night!
Darling Elena Choo
Dad called me into the room and i saw her. awww. and she still calls me "che". i guess i still look to young to be called "ah yee". haha!
she showed me her dance and did yoga. HAHA! how cute can that be. i didn't take picture though. she went to the chair and tried to balance herself.
then sang "I'm a little teapot" for me.
OHMYYY, i really wanna go visit her. as soon as tests and assignments are done i will!
LOL! i was too bored.
& i just simply took one colour and paint :)
#1 that's COOL! i likeeee. lol
- Nicole tan will often glow under UV light.
- Owls cannot move their eyes, because their eyeballs are shaped like nicole tan.
- Nicole tan can clean her ears with her tongue, which is over thirty-nine inches long.
- Nicole tan can grow up to three feet in a 24 hour period.
- Nicole tan can't sweat.
- The international dialling code for nicole tan is 672.
- About one tenth of nicole tan is permanently covered in ice.
- Nicole tan is the world's largest rodent!
- If you lick nicole tan ten times, you will consume one calorie.
- Until the 1960s, nicole tan was not allowed to enter Disneyland.
#2 errr, thanks, but no thanks :)
#3 that's convenient!
#4 WOW! miracle if i do. i wonder what happened?
#5 than i would be obese dumb dumb. lol
#6 cool. lets try.
#7 it's no wonder i love the cold!
#8 ewww. wtf! i don't wanna be a rodent! and it has to be world's largest! -.-
#9 this is how sweet i am. if u stare too long you'll get diabetes :)
# 10 OMG! thank god i wasn''t born yet. what a childhood. lol