apple but :
what a great way to start of this A-Z challenge post :) i know they said to keep it short and simple but a little long first post won't do any harm right? haha.
It's so cool because i'm in this very county in Hobart, Tasmania doing in Bachelors in Accounting :) and God has blessed me so much by getting to study overseas :) so thankful!
so, this is what i've been doing since the day i arrived here :
1. Went to Grandview for Cheese tasting!
and trust me, it was so yummy. thank you mr.baaaaaa :D
and this is the best pizza like ever! Asian Duck! no regrets for sure eating it!
12. major Camwhore moments because that what boredness does to you :D
13. first OCF meeting
met amazing people there :) people of God!
14. OCF trip to Bonorong Wildlife Park
because the Kangaroo's were too cute. except that they shit everywhere! arghhh
and after that, we headed to the Botanical Gardens
to play some games and lunch ! :D
15. a jog to Long Beach !
it was all worth it. well, i think i was more of walking and talking than jogging
16. had Supper night! :D
had roti prata, curry chicken and chai tao kuih. oh-so-yummy!
17. having dinner after Church :)
always love the fellowship after that. it's just like lunch after church in penang :)
18. first OCF Connect Night out :)
instead of bible study, we all went to have yummy jap food and to the casino for free drinks after. what a good night out!
19. and we all supported EARTH HOUR this year form 8.30-9.30pm
free food and drinks downstairs! :D
20. last but not least, the super long WALKS i have to face almost everyday!
life is about walking in tassie land. lol
and stay tune for what's to come for the letter B. go figure!