Thursday, May 03, 2007

PICTURE WARNING!!!!

WARNING : PICTURE CRAZEEEE
TO THOSE WHO HAVE WEEK EYES [NOT HEART] AND CAN'T STAND LOOKING AT PPL BEING VAIN !!! PLS LEAVE THIS BLOG. HAHAHAHAHA. TQ.

this post is only about pics nothing really detailed. enjoy.

okays to start offf. hahahahahaha. this picture is about :
nicole tan & joyce lim
so on monday when suddenly everybody din stay back for choral speaking prac me, joyce n simone walked back to my place. den after that simone went home n me n joyce went on9 n vained. hahahahah. so here are d pictures.

; don ask me wad was joyce lim doing. hahahhaa.

; we were trying to be like d olden days "couple" hahaha.
; a post card which worths " a million dollars!"
; sister faw lyfe.
; hahaha!! ki siauing!
; "oh no joyce!!! don do ittttt" LOL
; believe it or not. i see her every day xcept sunday. miss monitor n treasurer.
; d best television show ever! -ing nicole n joyce!
den after that on sunday went for d SGGS food fair with zhu lian. her bro fetch us there den met up with yan n the rest. it was sooooooo boring aiya go to yan's blog n read all bout it k. it was a scarry experience there too!! agrhh..
; awww. my two best buddies. ; i like this pic. thx to me who brightened it.
; d one who i treasure loads. v tell each other everything!
; n we met vivone there. n yes we met our mister baldy fren isaac! heheehe.
; my dear little sister n me!
; another picture b4 v head home.
and then on monday night we had rehearsal. only a few ppl came. terribleeee!!! did everything n me n yan vained again.
south zone family day
this was so darn fun!!! i loved it n enjoyed my self lots. hahaha. will let my pictures do the talking. hahahahaha. i couldn't be bothered typing this all out. hahaha.

; miss debra yeoh got me all WET!!! aahhhh. thx god my camera was still ok. hahaha.
; our first picture of d day. d photographers!
; marilyn joined us at south.
hahahah. den it was time for games. i played a few. n it was fun! ` wheee. hahahaha. well my dad only took pictures of a few games of mine. =)

; this game is called "GORILLA WALK" hahahaha!!
; n this game is called dunno wad la. but it was for d children under d age of 12! hahahaha. i'm young!
; "supa siao 1 and 2"
; a little girl with big shoessss!! tq to le anne n beverly who did it for me. hahaha.
; me n hannah's footprints.
; i seriously do LOVE d beach!!!!!!
; girlssss.
; i'm in d yellow team!!! go yellow!!! yea yea yea. =)
; gek-len , tsu-ing and yi en! =)
; smiless!!! ` yippiesss v are taller than ian! LOL
; love all of them!
; ephraim-mites.
; taking a dip in d pool!
; change position. our camera lady aunty lay cheng! =) tq'ss
; while waiting for lunch!
; ko n me! =) tiredd after a longg day of FUN!
; we love a BALLOON!
; yo yo yo! wassup?! hahahaha.
; my dearest n me!
; she's jus like her sister!! vain as ever. hahaha.
; he d cutest ever!!! aaahhhh. joshuaaa.. :)
; smart ppl can make things fly!! seee i learn my physics. hahaha.

dat's all for now ppl!!!!!!! i repeat myself again. i LOVE the beach!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: