Saturday, March 01, 2008

CNY @ KL

poeple! here are the pictures form my cousin's cam which I so love
sorry for the flashback to 3rd day of CNY @ KL
enjoy :D

; welcome to the TAN family + new addition baby LARA


; my parent & baby.. bad baby pepole. HAHA
- dad doesn't know how to carry babies , mom scares them! LOL



; my two lovely cousin!
-Che-che Emily Tan Hui-Len & Che -che Janice Tan Ai-Len
* dat is why i had to have len behind and got stuck w/ Gek-Len. YUCKS!



; and their husbands
- one daddy and one soon to be daddy!



; nicole and daddy
- quote : like father like daughter :D



; people i've lived w/ for 17 years now and still counting!


; my cousin's ROCKS!
- do we look alike? abit?



and of cause not forgetting the center of attention!

; BABY LARA!


oh the cuteness! :D
nwy's do continue to scroll down to read my new post yea.
and dun't say i din update!

EDUCATION FAIR tomorrow.
i sound so old going for these things.

No comments: