Saturday, April 26, 2008

i just can't live a lie

Photobucket
. I love you, you love me, we are happy family, with a great big hug and kiss from me to you * MWAHS* won't you say you love me too
.


I, Me & Myself



Misses


Baby Lara




Loads


. i swear to you she's the cutest thing alive .
Photobucket

oh gosh! i so want to go to KL after my exams just to visit her.
play with her although she can't really play yet.
but oh ; ALL THE JOY seeing her smile.
this is why I kids ; friggin adorable I tell you!

can't wait till she grows older about a year. then she can talk and walk. oh yes! i can't wait.
it's gonna be headache for my cousin but a big hooray for me

. pls do not disturb me. I'm taking my break .
Photobucket

well now when she's still small she still looks like a baby boy. HAHA
but nevertheless, I still love her the way she looks.
her brownish black hair + gorgeous BIG GREY eyes + the pouty "TAN" family's mouth
makes her as cute as ever.

she will for sure have that "ang mo" slang when she grow up.
till then , I leave u w/ a picture of how she looks now.
getting prettier day by day.
see, this make me proud as an aunty.
HAHA

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D


and now i present you w/ my darling niece

-
--
---
----
-----
------


. you know you her .
Photobucket

xoxo ; you know you love me
currently ; she makes me smile!

No comments: