Wednesday, May 28, 2008

WATCH OUT!

Photobucket
. and I still haven't found what i'm looking for.

what can I say now?
so many good things have happened this month
it has been awesome despite the fact that I had exams. HAHA

first I totally ♥ my darling baby ELENA
OMG! she's happy that i'm happy and i'm happy that she's happy
hold on darling i'll come find you soon k!

Photobucket

and next was of course ; my american idol was indeed who I wanted it to be
yes i'm very happy with that too!
go david cook!
watch their interview w/ Larry King Live today. it was amazing seeing all of them again
oh can you please make a pit stop to penang? HAHA

Photobucket

and i know you all wouldn't believe me if i said

I freaking PASSED my driving exam.

LOL! it's just wonderful right? after all that long waiting under the stupid hot sun, i better had passed. no way was I going back there to take the exam again. gudness! I just can't imagine.
PRAYER my friend is very important indeed!

ok that's all i'm going to say.
:D

No comments: