Wednesday, May 28, 2008

WATCH OUT!

Photobucket
. and I still haven't found what i'm looking for.

what can I say now?
so many good things have happened this month
it has been awesome despite the fact that I had exams. HAHA

first I totally my darling baby ELENA
OMG! she's happy that i'm happy and i'm happy that she's happy
hold on darling i'll come find you soon k!

Photobucket

and next was of course ; my american idol was indeed who I wanted it to be
yes i'm very happy with that too!
go david cook!
watch their interview w/ Larry King Live today. it was amazing seeing all of them again
oh can you please make a pit stop to penang? HAHA

Photobucket

and i know you all wouldn't believe me if i said

I freaking PASSED my driving exam.

LOL! it's just wonderful right? after all that long waiting under the stupid hot sun, i better had passed. no way was I going back there to take the exam again. gudness! I just can't imagine.
PRAYER my friend is very important indeed!

ok that's all i'm going to say.
:D

No comments: