Thursday, July 17, 2008

overdue update

I HAVE TOO MUCH TO UPDATE!
just when i'm so busy I have so many things to update about

Photobucket
. awesome times in school are meant to be treasured ; i my smile

so here are the pictures as promised from Jocelyn's 17th birthday PARTYYY,

i had tons of fun that day in school. my crazy girls made me laugh loads.

the birthday girl cutting her birthday cake
so damn sad I was not able to be there w/ her
had to upstairs w/ the form teacher discussing important matters. HAHA
Photobucket

this is a MUST DO/TRADITION during birthday's
the classic pushing the candle into the cake and pulling it our with your mouth
i just love cakes w/ loads of cream and you get to smash their face into them. lol
still remember during florence's birthday they bought extra cake in case.
LMAO!
Photobucket

oh yes , the cake we bought for her was amazing-ly YUMMY!
you should have seen all of us wei.
just can't wait to get our hands on the oh-so-yummy cake
all tham chiak po's! LOL
Photobucket

the ever noisy bunch of girls in CGL's canteen
i my girls.
Photobucket

after we went back to class, then starts our "SS" [syiok sendiri] session. LOL.
so chun elmo brought her cam for the maths and science club thing.

Photobucket

she's so lucky to have me.
i'm so awesome!
love you too sister!
Photobucket

she's my simone ok. nobody steel her.
my buddies since std 1 ; i'm gonna miss crossing over the over head bridge together w/ you when we're out of high school'
SOBS*
Photobucket

xu jen ; my newspaper paper provider. ^^
&
elmo ng ; my babe
Photobucket

& I thank GOD for classmates like them
to sarahKHOR ; you're one of a kind and you know it!
Photobucket

the LOL moments in class,
POSERS!
* nicole . yi lin . pei yen . shin ye

it's so obvious that they love ME!
rite girls? lol
Photobucket

over-stressed!
seriously. we just hate studying
mind you guys it was sejarah!
YERRRR*
Photobucket

i just wish I was as hardworking ........
Photobucket

OMG! she's just being weird
or as noisy and as gila as she is everyday
Photobucket

oh yes and here's a special shout out to ;
my BABE'S!
currently : their oh-so-wonderful driver
I already lost count on how many times we went out already.
your my official passengers!
late night supper again? FIRST i need glasses to see at night.
LMAO!
Photobucket

5 Terampilian's are the most awesome students
well NOT all though.
still gotta bare w/ them for a few more months till FREEDOM!
*woots
Photobucket

and just as we were about to go home, we met jolene down stairs who is jocelyn's lil sister and she's so sweet ok. she bough cup cakes for her.
oh my! it was just TOO CUTE to resist.

BADMINTON rocks our world
Photobucket

and I just knew it jocelyn would cry. LOL!
so here's her birthday pictures. more in my facebook account.

next up ;
Karen's 17th Birthday
Rangers One Day Camp
Outing w/ my babes


xoxo ; little miss sunshine

No comments: