Friday, July 18, 2008

shout out again

Photobucket
. if you find MR. PERFECT, don't let go! .

hey readers,
i'm back yet again.
i told ya'll i've got loads to update about.
just gotta find the time to do it!

so , here goes my shout out's again,
first and foremost,

CONGRATULATIONS
to cheryl che and Alex
happy being married!
CLICK HERE
to see the awesome wedding pictures!

Photobucket
. the one's who cared and loved me and had to bare with me for 17 years already .

I was so freaking tired that saturday ok, had to rush and back camp after the cabaran all disgustingly sweaty and got ready to go for the wedding at Traders Hotel. everybody was dressed up so nicely. oh how I love weddings. awesome-ness!

& here's another shout out ;

HAPPY SEVENTEENTH BIRTHDAY MISS OW!!

Photobucket

you're now officially old like me and ready to be street legal. HAHA. have loads of fun and take care loads k. missing you. haven't seen you like in ages. hugs*


No comments: